Which is best for me?:
In this article I will list the pro’s and con’s of Snow Plowing and Snow Blowing. The Snow industry is challenging and I have had first hand experience from high-end shopping plaza’s to residential driveways and everything in between. I have operated most equipment and had been faced with extreme circumstances on many occasions. I believe you can do the best work by aligning the right equipment for each unique application
I am going to list the pros and cons of each so you can make an eduated decision on which route is best for you.
- You can move through the route quickly
- Trucks can handle a lot of snow
- Trucks/plows are very reliable
- Plows are limited to where to put snow
- Heavy snow years you will need to have snow relocated
- Blocks visability at the ends of driveways
- Difficult to see. Period.
- Heavy snow years require the truck to “push back” the piles to make more room. extra charge.
- Lawn Damage (usually)
- You have a lot of options on where to put snow
- No need to drive on the lawn
- GREAT visabliity – safer for everyone
- Very reliable and effecient
- No need for relocation on heavy snow years
- Clean bankings
- Still trying to figure this one out… check back.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look. Here is a video showcasing the work of a snowblower in action
If you are interested in Snowblowing please follow this link! snow-pricing